Автор Тема: Alec leaving Bon Jovi......  (Прочитано 8281 раз)

Оффлайн badmedicine251

Alec leaving Bon Jovi......
« : Июль 01, 2005, 07:09:07 pm »
Ya we all know ofcoarse that alec after 94 wasn't in bon jovi anymore. I know  they say that either jon and alec werent getting along, or alec wasn't jsut into it anymore, or he only either wanted to tour with them or just play on the records and stuff and thats why jon didnt want to sacrafice their sound live ro something.  Ive even heard people say alec was never that good of a bassist, but just looked good image wise with the band live and stuff, and thats why that even on the records he wouldn't play all the bass lines because he thought its boring to play the same thing over and over again in the studio.

Now im asking, Whats the REAL reason he left or got fired from the band. I beleive that Bon Jovi will always be those original 5 guys including alec. Plus alec was wonderful live wise with his energy, background vocals, and everything else (well in my opinion at least, and ive only seen like a couple of bootlegs or live stuff with him) So i really dont know

And we also know that this band doest really like haveing bad, negative things out their or "bad laundry" as u can say, where like if the band fights, or they accidently did something wild and crazy/stupid, you never seem to hear that kind of stuff where as other bands like motley crue, they welcome that bad press rep and you know that they've kicked each others asses and did all that other crazy shit.

So ya back to my original question, anyone here know the truth behind alec?

Bon Jovi Rocks! :eek:

Оффлайн badmedicine251

« Ответ #1 : Июль 01, 2005, 08:05:59 pm »
oh, so i guess alec wanted more money? what do u mean by "Hell, These Days was recorded without Alec. This alone makes me feel good about Alec leaving."

I love These Days also. It's a really good album. I can never get sick of the title track, can listen to it all day long. lol

Оффлайн badmedicine251

« Ответ #2 : Июль 01, 2005, 10:42:27 pm »
u really dont like the stuff they did before 92?

I like different kinds of rock music and stuff. But why i love bon jovi so much is that, all their records are different, and their stuff is just pure fun. Thats also why i love to listen to live stuff a little bit more, cuz u see this band with a keyboardist , just rockin out. i hate it when people go "what the hell bon jovi hair metal band makeup bnsdkf;skdf;ksd" bon jovi is really cool. They are all great musicians, and richie really knows how to shred. He plays awsome, heavy riffs along with david, a keyboard player. Tico's just AWSOME at the drumz, just gets a great sound/rythm. Its cool when u combine these 3 and just enjoy their sound/style. Their stuff is just pure fun, energetic music.

Thats why its also really interesting for me the more i come across older performances. Thats why i really want to see the tube, sheffield, performances from 86. Man i still havent gotten a chance to see the super rock 84 gig on tape. I do own the april85 japan gig they did. Its really realllly good quality, but its weird that sometimes it seems that jons voice and his mouth dont match. THey did performe in that same venue 3 days in a row. Maybe thye just filmed all 3 days and combined the footage.

Their just a fun band to listen/watch. Ive never seen them live, so thats why i cant wait for their new cd , which is gonna follow up with a NEW TOUR!  :eek:

Оффлайн Анж

• Accesss all areas
    • Академия ALT
Re: Alec leaving Bon Jovi......
« Ответ #3 : Сентябрь 11, 2009, 04:37:02 pm »
Интересно такой язык существует? Или это для особо продвинутых  закодированная информация?  :-\
« Последнее редактирование: Сентябрь 11, 2009, 04:41:29 pm от Анж »

В быстром ответе можно использовать BB-теги и смайлы.

Визуальная проверка:
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке
Прослушать / Запросить другое изображение
Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:
Фамилия гитариста группы Ричи? (вводить маленькими буквами):

Перенесено: ROCK SHOW - "BON JOVI vs. QUEEN" клуб Табула Раса 24.01.2009.

Автор Vampire HeartРаздел "Wanted Alive"

Ответов: 0
Просмотров: 7446
Последний ответ Январь 29, 2009, 03:38:10 am
от Vampire Heart
I Will Follow (U2) vs Complicated (Bon Jovi)

Автор ALBIANCOРаздел НЕ О BON JOVI

Ответов: 10
Просмотров: 8835
Последний ответ Февраль 14, 2007, 05:49:16 pm
от u2lja
The Voice of Jon Bon Jovi

Автор ALBIANCOРаздел Studio

Ответов: 3
Просмотров: 3707
Последний ответ Октябрь 25, 2013, 01:55:11 am
от PanjaB
BON JOVI Landmark Tour